Our Charges are extremely competitive and affordable, please see our full list of charges below.
- There is a minimum charge of 1 hour for all site visits and for each 30 minutes thereafter, plus materials.
- The cost for quotations involving a site visit is £80 and if we also do the work we will deduct this amount from your bill.
- For fixed price quotes please contact us to discuss your requirements.
- If an emergency job is booked and then cancelled, a one hour emergency fee will be charged.
- If a booking is cancelled within 15 minutes of being made, then this charge will not apply.
Pre-Booked- Hourly 8am-6pm
Pre-Booked – Hourly – Weekdays Out of Business Hours 6pm-12pm
Pre-Booked – Daily
Hourly – Saturday & Sunday
Hourly – Saturday & Sunday 6pm-12pm
Hourly – Central and West London
Emergency Call Out – Hourly 8am-6pm
Emergency Call Out – Hourly – Out of business hours 6pm-12pm
Emergency Call Out – Hourly 12am-8am
PAT Testing (Portable Appliance Testing)
£90 (Upto 10 Units)
Consumer Unit Replacement(Upto 10 Circuits)
£680 (Upto 10 Circuits)
Any White Sockets / Fitting (Fused Spur, Ceiling Rose etc.)
Electrical Installation Condition Report (EICR)
1 Bedroom House or Apartment
2-3 Bedroom House or Apartment
4 Bedroom House or Apartment
- If an electrical job is completed within the hour, we can help out with other electrical jobs until the hour arrives at no extra cost.
- Our electricians carry a good selection of materials, however we may occasionally need to source certain materials and come back at a later date.
- The materials are also paid for individually and we will only buy from certified and genuine sources.
- There is a 20% handling charge on all sourced materials. However the companies we buy from ensure we get the best discounts which still makes us highly competitive. All newly installed materials are guaranteed for one year.
- Once any work has been completed you will receive a full, clear invoice.
We solve 90% of all emergency calls in less than 1 hour!
We're not just about electrical emergency call outs, we cover all conventional electrical services such as:
Write a review
5 out of 5 stars
Quick, responsive, friendly team who called me back immediately whenever I needed. Even though it was just a few minor... Quick, responsive, friendly team who called me back immediately whenever I needed. Even though it was just a few minor fixtures (sockets, lights, fan, smoke alarm) they came within 24h and at the agreed time. The team were very nice, hardworking people and even followed up with a call afterwards to check all ok. Pleased to have found them. No matter how small/big the issue, give them a call as they're willing to help.Read more
5 out of 5 stars
I find Al Amin really calm and very responsive. his service is on the pricier side but i use him... I find Al Amin really calm and very responsive. his service is on the pricier side but i use him for emergency call outs. His team is always polite and efficient.Read more
5 out of 5 stars
Aziz was brilliant and I'd highly recommend. We had a faulty wire which was difficult to reach. He was happy... Aziz was brilliant and I'd highly recommend. We had a faulty wire which was difficult to reach. He was happy to deal with the situation and fixed it swiftly. He was also very professional and clearly values good customer service. I will definitely use again.Read more