Our Charges are extremely comptetivie and affordable, please see our full list of charges below.
- There is a minimum charge of 1 hour for all site visits and for each 30 minutes thereafter, plus materials.
- The cost for quotations involving a site visit is £80 and if we also do the work we will deduct this amount from your bill.
- For fixed price quotes please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Pre-Booked- Hourly 8am-6pm
Pre-Booked – Hourly – Weekdays Out of Business Hours 6pm-12pm
Pre-Booked – Daily
Hourly – Saturday & Sunday
Hourly – Saturday & Sunday 6pm-12pm
Hourly – Central and West London
Emergency Call Out – Hourly 8am-6pm
Emergency Call Out – Hourly – Out of business hours 6pm-12pm
Emergency Call Out – Hourly 12am-8am
Consumer Unit Upgrade (Up to 6 circuits)
Consumer Unit Upgrade (Up to 10 circuits)
PAT Testing (Portable Appliance Testing)
Any White Sockets / Fitting (Fused Spur, Ceiling Rose etc.)
Electrical Installation Condition Report (EICR)
1 Bedroom House or Apartment
2-3 Bedroom House or Apartment
4 Bedroom House or Apartment
- If an electrical job is completed within the hour, we can help out with other electrical jobs until the hour arrives at no extra cost.
- Our electricians carry a good selection of materials, however we may occasionally need to source certain materials and come back at a later date.
- The materials are also paid for individually and we will only buy from certified and genuine sources.
- There is a 20% handling charge on all sourced materials. However the companies we buy from ensure we get the best discounts which still makes us highly competitive. All newly installed materials are guaranteed for one year.
- Once any work has been completed you will receive a full, clear invoice.
- If an emergency job is booked and then cancelled, a one hour emergency fee will be charged.
- If a booking is cancelled within 15 minutes of being made, then this charge will not apply.
We’re not just about electrical emergency callouts, we cover all conventional electrical services such as:
- Electrical fault finding
- Electric underfloor heating repairs
- Emergency repair of faulty, or tripping circuits
- Security light fitting
- Socket and switches inspections and testing
- Electric water heater repairs
- Fuse box testing and replacement
- House rewiring
- Storage heater repairs
- Light switches and dimmer switches repair and installation
- Landlords Electrical Safety Certificates
- Portable Appliance Testing (PAT)
Your Local Electricians
Whether you’re an established business or brand new company, we can provide you with all the electrical services that you may need. For example electrical design, inspections and testing.
We can also help to ensure that your business meets all safety demands and is fully practical. And we offer our commercial services to many types of businesses as well. contact us and we will certainly be able to help.
So make sure to call 078 8927 2430 for your all electrical needs across London. We offer affordable electrical services you can always rely on, 24 hours a day.
In the same way, our qualified team of electricians is skilled and efficient. As a result we are able to carry out all types of services. Domestic, commercial and also industrial work. We can certainly be at your home or business today, on-time, and at the best time to suit you.